Cremallera de Núria
The Rack Railway ticket includes:
- One way or return journey on the Rack Railway
- Access to the Coma del Clot cable car
- Access to the exhibition of rolling stock and “Ninety Years of History: Núria Rack Railway” at Ribes-Vila station
- Access to the “Memory of Snow” exhibition
- Access to the Visitor Centre and “Valley of the Five Elements” audiovisual presentation
- Access to Núria Basilica
Vall de Núria mountain resort cannot be accessed by car. It can only be reached via the Rack Railway.
Yes, combination tickets are available for visiting Núria. In winter, as well as the ticket for the Rack Railway (which includes access to the cable car), you can also buy a Rack Railway ticket + ski pass. It is recommended to buy online and in advance the Rack Railway, in order to guarantee seat availability. However tickets can also be purchased in person from any of the ticket offices at the Rack Railway stations: Ribes-Enllaç, Ribes-Vila and Queralbs.
The customer services telephone number for Núria Rack Railway is +34 972 73 20 20.
You can also contact customer services by email at [email protected]
There are special fares for groups of more than 20 people. To make a group booking, call us on +34 972 73 20 06 or send an email to [email protected]
Yes, you can take a RENFE train to Ribes-Enllaç station, from where you can take the Rack Railway up to Vall de Núria.
Yes. The use of a mask is mandatory on board the Núria Rack Railway. It will not be necessary to take it to the platforms or to the common areas. More information here.
No, the round trip ticket involves making both journeys on the same day.