Cremallera de Núria
The Rack Railway ticket includes:
- One way or return journey on the Rack Railway
- Access to the Coma del Clot cable car
- Access to the exhibition of rolling stock and “Ninety Years of History: Núria Rack Railway” at Ribes-Vila station
- Access to the “Memory of Snow” exhibition
- Access to the Visitor Centre and “Valley of the Five Elements” audiovisual presentation
- Access to Núria Basilica
Vall de Núria mountain resort cannot be accessed by car. It can only be reached via the Rack Railway.
Yes, combination tickets are available for visiting Núria. In winter, as well as the ticket for the Rack Railway (which includes access to the cable car), you can also buy a Rack Railway ticket + ski pass. It is recommended to buy online and in advance the Rack Railway, in order to guarantee seat availability. However tickets can also be purchased in person from any of the ticket offices at the Rack Railway stations: Ribes-Enllaç, Ribes-Vila and Queralbs.
Yes, you can take a RENFE train to Ribes-Enllaç station, from where you can take the Rack Railway up to Vall de Núria.