Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) is committed to making websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to the website Turistren https://turistren.cat/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September due to the non-compliances listed
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- None compliance with RD 1112/2018
- It can be some exceptional mistakes in the edition of some webpage
- It can be some contrast mistake in headers
- The content is not within the scope of applicable legislation
- It can be IT-systems before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 5 November, 2022.
- The method used to prepare the declaration was an evaluation carried by our own Organization
Observations and contact information
You may send communications regarding the accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7, through the following mailbox.
- Reporting any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Reporting any difficulty in accessing content.
- Making any other queries or suggestions for improving accessibility to the website.
The communications will be received and transferred by the General Directorate of Citizens' Services of the Ministry of the Vice-presidency, Digital Policies and Territory, as the department responsible for web accessibility in the region, as head of accessibility gencat
Requests for accessible information and complaents
In order to make requests for accessible information and complaints (article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018), please go to the “Accessible content” procedure and then the “Request accessible information or submit a complaint” modality.
Any natural or legal person may submit complaints concerning compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018 and request information concerning content that is excluded from the scope of this regulation.
Applications and complaints are registered in accordance with the requirements established by the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations Act 39/2015 of 1 October.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been dismissed, you disagree with the decision made, or the response does not meet the requirements of Article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, of September 07 you may file a claim to
- Know and oppose the reasons for the rejection
- Request to take timely measures in case of be disagreement with the decision adopted
- State the reasons why you consider that the answer does not meet the requirements.
A claim can also be initiated in the event that 20 business days have elapsed and you have not received a response.
This website is optimized to the last versions of the main browser and design for his display Responsive it’s that permit his display in the correct forms in mobile device and tablet device