Visit to the Portet liquor factory
Have a liquor tasting at the Protet liquor factory
Get ready to pay a visit to a century-old factory, where you can also taste liqueurs.
To learn more about the factory, different experience options are presented:
- Guided tours: Guided tours of the factory so you don't miss any details, followed by a liqueur tasting
- Commemorative bottles or miniatures: To give away at meetings and events
- Making custom liqueurs: Want to create your own liqueur? The Portet liqueur factory will make it a reality
- Prepared to make other food products: These types of liqueurs are specially created by food or restaurant companies to give an interesting touch to food
- Ratafia making workshops: For those interested in making artisanal ratafia you can organize a workshop to share your knowledge
- Talks on traditional liqueurs: Learn more about the traditional liqueurs of the Pyrenees in informative talks on the history of liqueurs.
LOCATION: Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 4, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida
Complement any of these experiences with the Tren dels Llacs and travel around La Pobla de Segur from a very different angle.
Discover all the activities you mustn’t miss
Visita t el Museu del Ciment de Castellar de n’Hug, on trobaràs exposicions permanents i itineraris, visites guiades, tallers…...More info
Montserrat is a mountain that offers many possibilities to discover on foot, where you will find excursions or marked walks....More info
Come to Pallars Jussà and discover the Vall Fosca, the Hydroelectric Museum and the Capdella power station. Quite an experience!...More info
In Gelida is the Casa del Senyor, a building, dating from the 15th and 16th centuries, declared a Cultural Asset of National Interest....More info
A space full of history of the mountain of Montserrat, its climatic conditions and the variety of native flora and fauna....More info