Visit to the Portet liquor factory
Have a liquor tasting at the Protet liquor factory
Get ready to pay a visit to a century-old factory, where you can also taste liqueurs.
To learn more about the factory, different experience options are presented:
- Guided tours: Guided tours of the factory so you don't miss any details, followed by a liqueur tasting
- Commemorative bottles or miniatures: To give away at meetings and events
- Making custom liqueurs: Want to create your own liqueur? The Portet liqueur factory will make it a reality
- Prepared to make other food products: These types of liqueurs are specially created by food or restaurant companies to give an interesting touch to food
- Ratafia making workshops: For those interested in making artisanal ratafia you can organize a workshop to share your knowledge
- Talks on traditional liqueurs: Learn more about the traditional liqueurs of the Pyrenees in informative talks on the history of liqueurs.
Complement any of these experiences with the Tren dels Llacs and travel around La Pobla de Segur from a very different angle.
Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 4, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida
Discover all the activities you mustn’t miss
Discover one of the best examples of industrial modernism...More info
The Serra de Collserola Natural Park is the largest green area in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, with more than 8,000 hectares of surface...More info
Terrassa, capital of the Vallès Occidental together with Sabadell, is a modern city with a rich cultural and artistic heritage to discover...More info
A space full of history of the mountain of Montserrat, its climatic conditions and the variety of native flora and fauna....More info